- The Royal Palace, Phnom Penh
- R&R on the beaches of Sihanoukville
- Fruity treats in the Russian Market, Phnom Penh
- Central Market, Phnom Penh
- Cooking up street eats
- Another glorious sunset in Sihanoukville
- Learn about Cambodia's history
- Exploring Cambodian countryside
There’s more to Cambodia than just Angkor Wat. A few days in this country and you’ll quickly discover how people will go out of their way to make you feel welcome. Cambodian friendliness and hospitality are just some of the experiences you’ll have in this fascinating country.
Take capital city Phnom Penh: vibrant, exciting and unpredictable, offering interest and activity at every turn. Yet if the stimuli ever becomes too much, simply pass the afternoon river side where there are a plethora of cafes, bistros and bars. Soaking in enjoyment becomes an activity in itself.
Cambodia may not be known for its beaches like Thailand but Sihanoukville boasts beautiful sand and water prime for scuba diving, snorkeling or blissfully lying on the beach doing nothing. Best of all: it’s only four hours from Phnom Penh. Visit soon, before it overdevelops.